Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill up to 24 hours. Serve as salad or dessert.
- 1/2 Cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 Cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 can (8 ounces) mandarin oranges in light syrup, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1 Cup California raisins
- 1/4 Cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 Cup plain fat free yogurt
Nutrition Facts Per ServingCalories 160 (Calories from Fat 10%); Total Fat 2 ( Saturated Fat 1.5; Trans Fat 0; ); Cholesterol 5; Sodium 35; Potassium 295; Total Carbohydrate 36; Dietary Fiber 2; Sugars 31; Protein 2; Calcium 51; Iron 1;
Try Another Recipe
Picnic Rice Salad
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
Did you know raisins are a source of concentrated nutrients?