- 2 Cups water
- 1 Cup quinoa
- 1/3 Cup apricot or mango chutney
- 1/4 Cup lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Cup California natural raisins
- 1/2 Cup California golden raisins
- 1/2 Cup cooked garbanzo beans
- 1/2 Cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 Cup minced red onion
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Freshly ground pepper; to taste
Bring water to boil in medium saucepan. Rinse quinoa and drain well. Add to boiling water; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 12 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for 10 minutes. Fluff with fork and cool.
Meanwhile, whisk together chutney, lime juice, olive oil, and salt. Stir into cooked quinoa along with remaining ingredients. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.