1. If making Home Baking Association’s Basic Pizza Crust, follow directions for home made Basic Pizza Crust.
2. Spread 1/3 cup sauce over crust. Be creative with your kids and choose one of the following themes to create fun, healthy pizzas. Select 2-3 tablespoons toppings for desired themes such as Creepy Raisin Spider Pizza, California Beach Pizza and Smiley Face Pizza. Use approximately 1/4 cup shredded cheese per pizza. Repeat with remaining pizzas. Place on a baking sheet.
3. Bake at 400ºF for 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
If using pre-made crusts, follow steps 2 and 4.
4. Bake at 450ºF for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Homemade pizza dough
- 4 pre-made 8 inch pizza crusts