In small bowl, mix mayonnaise, yogurt and lemon juice together until smooth. Set aside.
In mixing bowl, combine salad ingredients. Pour dressing over and toss lightly to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon into individual lettuce cups or a large lettuce-lined bowl.
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons plain non-fat yogurt
- 1/2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper; to taste
- 8 Ounces salad mix with iceberg lettuce, carrots and red cabbage
- 1 red apple, cored and diced
- 3/4 Cup California raisins
- 1/4 avocado, diced
- 2 Tablespoons sliced celery
- 1/8 cup broken walnuts