- In mixer bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
- Add eggs, a few at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Sift flour and baking soda together.
- With mixer on low, add dry ingredients, a little at a time, and mix just until combined.
- Add chocolate chips, pecans and raisins, mixing only until well incorporated.
- Divide dough into 4 equal pieces; shape each into baguette about 16 inches long.
- Chill in refrigerator or freezer until solid.
- With knife or slicer, cut crosswise into rounds weighing about 11 grams each.
- Arrange, well separated, on parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 300oF in convection oven (325oF conventional oven), 8 to 10 minutes, or until bottoms are lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving(Calories from Fat %); ( );
Try Another Recipe
Low-Fat Raisin-Orange Muffins
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
California Raisins are naturally sweet, no-added sugar!