In salad bowl, toss celery, salad mix and ham together. In a small bowl or jar with tight fitting lid, combine lemon juice and olive oil; stir or shake vigorously until blended. Pour over salad and toss well. Sprinkle with walnuts and raisins. Serve.
- 1 Cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 Package (10 ounces) prewashed salad mix with romaine and radicchio
- 14 oz (about 3 cups) cooked ham, cut into strips
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 5 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Cup walnuts
- 1/2 Cup California raisins