- 9 Cups air-popped popcorn
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Cup sugar
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 Cup California raisins
- 1 Package (5 ounces) pecans
Place popcorn in a large bowl and remove all unpopped kernals. In small bowl, stir sugar and pumpkin pie spice together. Spray popcorn liberally with nonstick cooking spray, tossing to coat evenly. Add raisins and pecans. Sprinkle with sugar mixture and toss until popcorn is well coated, adding additional spray as needed.
Nutrition Facts Per ServingCalories 180 (Calories from Fat 47%); Total Fat 10 ( Saturated Fat 1; Trans Fat 0; ); Cholesterol 0; Sodium 0; Potassium 179; Total Carbohydrate 24; Dietary Fiber 3; Sugars 16; Protein 2; Calcium 14; Iron 1;
Try Another Recipe
Raisin Walnut Banana Oatmeal Cups
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
Raisins are great food choices for most individuals, including those with Type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM).
- by James W. Anderson, M.D., Professor of Medicine and Clinical Nutrition, Emeritus, University of Kentucky.