1. Cook couscous according to package directions; stir gently with spoon to fluff.
2. Add raisins, peppers and carrots; mix well.
3. Combine ingredients for vinaigrette and mix well.
4. Toss vinaigrette with salad ingredients; chill.
5. Serve 1/2 cup per serving.
- 61/2 Cups instant couscous
- 41/4 Cups California raisins
- 41/4 Cups chopped green bell peppers
- 31/4 Cups shredded carrots
- 2 1/8 cups vegetable oil
- 1 Cup + 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 Cup + 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 21/2 Tablespoons dried chopped chives
- 2 Tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 Tablespoon salt
Nutrition Facts Per ServingCalories 170 (Calories from Fat 38%); Total Fat 7 ( Saturated Fat 0; Trans Fat 0; ); Cholesterol 0; Sodium 115; Potassium 149; Total Carbohydrate 24; Dietary Fiber 2; Sugars 9; Protein 3; Calcium 9; Iron 0;
Try Another Recipe
Oriental Pasta Salad
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
Raisins are all natural!