- 8 Cups individually quick-frozen peeled apple slices, thawed and diced 1/4-inch
- 1/4 Cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 71/2 Cups sugar
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Cups California natural raisins
- 2 Cups California golden raisins
- 3 liquid pectin
Combine apples, lemon juice, sugar and cinnamon in 3-quart saucepan; heat to simmer, stirring frequently. Simmer 5 minutes; add raisins and continue to simmer, 5 minutes more. Turn heat to high, and bring to full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Add pectin, all at once; return to boil and boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Turn into sterilized jars or clean containers; cover, seal and cool. Store at room temperature or keep unsealed containers in refrigerator.
Note: Jam may also be prepared with an equal amount of fresh apples that have been peeled, cored and diced.