- 11/2 Cups California golden raisins
- 1/4 Cup gold tequila
- 2 oranges
- 1 mango; peeled, seeded and diced (about 3/4 cup)
- 11/2 Cups scallions, cut in 1/4-inch slices
- 11/2 Cups chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in 1/4-inch dice (about 1 cup)
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 Cup fresh lime juice
- 1 jalepeno, seeded and minced (about 2 tablespoons)
- Salt and pepper; to taste
In small bowl, soak raisins in tequila for at least 2 hours. Peel oranges, removing all white pith; divide into segments and chop to yield about 1-1/2 cups.
Drain raisins and reserve liquid. In large bowl, combine raisins and oranges with remaining ingredients and stir well. Season with liquid reserved from raisins, salt and pepper.