- 2/3 Cup tomato concassé
- 2 Teaspoons finely diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 Teaspoons minced shallot
- 11/3 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 Teaspoons chopped chives
- 22/3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 Cup California raisins
Combine ingredients in mixing bowl; mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepepr. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Note: For serving suggestion, see recipe for Pan-fried Flounder with Parsley Potatoes and Tomato Raisin Relish.
Nutrition Facts Per ServingCalories 110 (Calories from Fat 53%); Total Fat 6 ( Saturated Fat 1; Trans Fat 0; ); Cholesterol 0; Sodium 55; Potassium 121; Total Carbohydrate 12; Dietary Fiber 1; Sugars 10; Protein 1; Calcium 10; Iron 1;
Try Another Recipe
Vegetables and Apples with Raisin Sauce
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
Raisins contain 9% of the daily value for potassium.