California's finest --- raisins and sun-dried tomatoes --- for a quick relish topping.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- 2/3 cup tomato concassé
- 2 teaspoons finely diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons minced shallot
- 1 1/3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- 2 2/3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup California raisins
Combine ingredients in mixing bowl; mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepepr. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Note: For serving suggestion, see recipe for Pan-fried Flounder with Parsley Potatoes and Tomato Raisin Relish.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 110 (53% from fat); Total Fat 6g (sat 1g, mono 5g, poly 1g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 1g; Carbohydrate 12g; (Dietary Fiber 1g; Sugars 10g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 55mg; Calcium 10mg; Potassium 121mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.