Sweet Raisin and Peach Dressing
A sweet chunky dressing that makes chicken irresistable.
- 10 tablespoons peach jam or apricot-pineapple preserves
- 3 tablespoons diced water chestnuts, drained
- 3/4 cup California golden raisins
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brandy or bourbon (optional)
- Dash of salt
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for dressing; mix well.
Note: For serving suggestion, see recipe for Sweet Raisin Chicken Salad.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 70 (4% from fat); Total Fat 0g (sat 0g, mono 0g, poly 0g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 1g; Carbohydrate 17g; (Dietary Fiber <1g; Sugars 14g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 75mg; Calcium 11mg; Potassium 82mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.