Sweet and Sour Bread
- Ready Time :
- Combine all ingredients except raisins and mix on slow speed for 8 minutes; then, medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Add raisins and mix just until incorporated on low speed. (Desired final dough temperature is 80ºF. Do not over mix.)
- Bulk ferment dough for 30 minutes.
- Scale into 10-ounce pieces and roll dough into 7 x 9-inch rectangles; sprinkle each with 2 ounces raisins.
- Roll up to make 8 or 9-inch loaf; dust with rye flour and arrange on sheet pan.
- Proof for 45 minutes at 80°F. Then, slash an S-decorative cut on top of each loaf.
- Bake at 395°F with steam for 30 to 40 minutes. Remove from oven and spray with water.
* See recipe
This recipe is found in the following categories:
(No Ratings Yet)
Comments are closed.