Spicy Seeds and Raisins
A spicy, crunchy, sweet and totally satisfying snack mix.
- Serving Size: 3 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup salted roasted soy nuts
- 1/2 cup raw shelled pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 cup California raisins
- 1/2 cup wasabi-coated dried green peas
Preheat oven to 325°F. Coat a 13x9x1-inch baking pan with cooking spray. In medium bowl, stir oil, chili powder, basil, oregano and garlic powder together. Add soy nuts and pumpkin seeds; stir and spread in prepared pan. Bake uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring once after 5 minutes. Add raisins and peas; stir together and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes until raisins are plump. Cool.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 110 (44% from fat); Total Fat 6g (sat 0g, mono 2g, poly 2g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 5g; Carbohydrate 12g; (Dietary Fiber 3g; Sugars 7g; ); Iron 2mg; Sodium 15mg; Calcium 22mg; Potassium 244mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.