- 1 bag (2.9 ounces) 97% fat-free microwave popcorn, popped
- 1/4 Cup sesame sticks
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 Tablespoons roasted and salted pumpkin seeds
- 1 Teaspoon dried cilantro leaves
- 1 Teaspoon smoked paprika
- Olive oil-flavor cooking spray
- 11/4 Cups California raisins
Stir all ingredients except cooking spray and raisins together in a large bowl. Spray with cooking spray, tossing gently, until popcorn is well coated with spices; stir in raisins.
Nutrition Facts Per ServingCalories 140 (Calories from Fat 30%); Total Fat 5 ( Saturated Fat 1; Trans Fat 0; ); Cholesterol 0; Sodium 170; Potassium 188; Total Carbohydrate 23; Dietary Fiber 2; Sugars 13; Protein 2; Calcium 22; Iron 1;
Try Another Recipe
Chicken Congee with Chile-Raisin Oil
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
Raisins are all natural!