Mix brown sugar with flour; cut in butter until crumbly. Mix in pecans. Set aside.
Blend sugar, flour and salt together. Add egg; then lemon juice, raisins and buttermilk. Mix thoroughly. Pour into unbaked pie shell. Sprinkle Praline Topping evenly over filling. Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 15 minutes; reduce heat to 350°F and bake 25 to 30 minutes longer. Cool.
- 1/2 Cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 Cup flour
- 1/4 Cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 Cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Cups California natural or golden raisins
- 2/3 Cup buttermilk
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell