Seaside Prawn and Summer Fruit Salad
Down by the sea, the beautiful sea, there's a perfect place for this fruit and seafood salad.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 cup California golden raisins
- 1 package (10 ounces) prepared hearts of romaine
- 1 dozen large prawns; cooked, shelled and chilled
- 1 1/2 cups pieces of assorted fruits including melon balls, orange slices, pineapple wedges, grapes, kiwifruit
To make dressing, whisk oil, vinegar, juices, honey, lemon peel and salt together in small bowl. Mix in raisins; let stand 15 minutes. Line 4 plates with lettuce. Arrange prawns and fruits on lettuce. Spoon dressing over.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 320 (41% from fat); Total Fat 15g (sat 2g, mono 10g, poly 2g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 165mg; Protein 20g; Carbohydrate 28g; (Dietary Fiber 3g; Sugars 23g; ); Iron 4mg; Sodium 200mg; Calcium 80mg; Potassium 625mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.