|Mixing Time||5-7 minutes|
|Mixing Speed||#2 with dough hook|
|Fermentation Time||2.5 hours|
|Folding if needed||Stretch and fold bread and let rest 30 minutes 3 times|
|Dividing Weight||2.98 lbs|
|Make Up||Form into rectangles in the style of a Focaccia bread|
|Proofing Time||3 hours|
|Type of Oven||Real Oven|
|Baking Time||15-20 minutes|
|Finished Weight||3 lbs|
1) Stir together flour, salt, and yeast in electric mixer. add oil and water, mix with paddle on low until incorporated
2) Switch to dough hook and mix on #2 for 5-7 minutes, dough should clear sides of bowl but still be sticky, in last 2 minutes of mixing add raisins and orange zest.
3) Dust counter with flour and turn dough onto it, divide into five
pieces and let rest 5 minutes.
4) Stretch dough from ends to twice its size and fold in on itself to return to shape. Spray with oil dust with flour and loosely cover with plastic wrap let rest 30 minutes.
5) Repeat step 4 two more times and then let dough ferment for 1 hour on counter.
6) Line a 17×12″ sheet pan with parchment paper and liberally oil pan with olive oil, place dough in pan and drizzle with more oil. Shape dough into rectangle using finger tips. Dough should fill pan and be about 1/2″ thick.
7) Loosely cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
8) Remove pan from fridge 3 hours before baking, drizzle with more oil and dimple again, cover with plastic wrap and proof 3 hours.
9) Heat oven to 500F, add cheese and pears to top of focaccia.
10) Lower oven to 450F and place bread in oven for 15-20 minutes or until dough temps at 200F or above.
11) Immediately remove from pan and allow to cool.