- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 Cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 Cup hoisin sauce*
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Teaspoon chili sauce with garlic*
- 1/2 Cup California golden raisins
Roast pork on rack in shallow pan in oven at 425°F for 20 minutes, until internal temperature is 160°F. Stir remaining ingredients together in medium saucepan; bring to boil over medium heat. Slice pork; divide and arrange on 4 serving plates. Spoon sauce over. Serve hot.
Note: These hoisin and chili sauces can be found in the Oriental section at most supermarkets or in Oriental markets.