Pear Waldorf Salad
California raisins and fresh pears make a low calorie Waldorf with yogurt dressing.
- 2 tablespoons non-fat yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 fresh ripe Bartlett pears, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 5 fluid ounce prewashed hearts of romaine
- 2 tablespoons crunchy cereal
- 3/4 cup California raisins
In salad bowl, combine yogurt and lemon juice; mix until smooth. Add pears, celery and romaine. Sprinkle crunchy cereal and raisins on top.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 110 (4% from fat); Total Fat 0g (sat 0g, mono 0g, poly 0g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 2g; Carbohydrate 26g; (Dietary Fiber 3g; Sugars 21g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 25mg; Calcium 36mg; Potassium 336mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.