In salad bowl, combine yogurt and lemon juice; mix until smooth. Add pears, celery and romaine. Sprinkle crunchy cereal and raisins on top.
- 2 Tablespoons non-fat yogurt
- 1/2 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 fresh ripe Bartlett pears, diced
- 1/2 Cup celery, diced
- 5 fluid ounces prewashed hearts of romaine
- 2 Tablespoons crunchy cereal
- 3/4 Cup California raisins
Nutrition Facts Per ServingCalories 110 (Calories from Fat 4%); Total Fat 0 ( Saturated Fat 0; Trans Fat 0; ); Cholesterol 0; Sodium 25; Potassium 336; Total Carbohydrate 26; Dietary Fiber 3; Sugars 21; Protein 2; Calcium 36; Iron 1;
Try Another Recipe
Picnic Rice Salad
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
Raisins are fat and cholesterol free.