In blender combine hard cooked eggs, lemon juice and vinegar. Blend on high speed until smooth, about 30 seconds. With blender running on low speed, add oil in slow steady stream. Add one-half of berries to blender and blend until thick and smooth; strain.
Arrange one peach half and 3/4 cup cottage cheese on each of 6 salad plates. Spoon 3 tablespoons dressing over or around. Arrange remaining berries on the side and sprinkle raisins on top. Garnish with watercress.
- 2 hard cooked eggs
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 11/2 Teaspoons wine vinegar
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil
- 1 Pint fresh or frozen strawberries, divided
- 3 fresh large ripe peaches
- 41/2 Cups cottage cheese
- 3/4 Cup California golden raisins
- Sprigs of watercress; for garnish