Preheat oven to 300°F. Place pork loin rack in a small roasting pan. Roast for 1 hour or until internal temperature is 150°F.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add shallots, garlic and curry powder; sauté for 1 minutes. Add coconut milk, chicken stock, raisin and basil. Bring sauce to a boil; lower heat and simmer 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Slice pork loin and arrange on a warm serving platter. Drizzle sauce on top and serve.
- 1 pork loin rack (about 3-1/2 pounds), boned and frenched
Golden Curry Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1 Teaspoon minced shallots
- 1 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 Teaspoon curry powder
- 1 can (14 ounces) coconut milk
- 1/2 Cup chicken stock
- 11/4 Cups California raisins, chopped
- 1/2 Cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon white pepper