- 1 Cup California golden raisins
- 1/2 Cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 Tablespoons capers
- 1/2 Cup fresh parsley
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons grated orange zest
- 16 crostini or toatsed baguette slices
- 1/2 Cup soft goat cheese
- 16 strips orange zest; for garnish
In food processor, pulse raisins, olives, capers, parsley, olive oil, orange juice and grated orange zest together until coarse paste.
To serve, spread about 1/2 tablespoon of soft goat cheese on crostini and mound 1 tablespoon of raisin mixture on top. Garnish with strips of orange zest.