Orange Blossom Raisin Tarts
By Christine Dohlmar, Honorable Mention - Desserts/Baked Goods, Wise Choices Recipe Contest
A tasty, quick dessert with California Golden Raisins and tart shells from the freezer.
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Cook Time : 3 min
- Ready Time : 13 min
- Serving Size: 1 mini tart
- 2/3 cup California golden raisins, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lightly salted dry roasted sunflower kernels
- 1 teaspoon very finely grated orange peel
- 1/16 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons orange blossom honey
- 1 package (2 1/8 ounces) fully baked mini-filo shells, 15 count
- 1 teaspoon Toasted sesame seeds
- Orange peel curls; for garnish
Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine raisins, sunflower kernels, orange peel and cinnamon; drizzle with honey and mix thoroughly. Divide and spoon 1 tablespoon of mixture into each of 15 prebaked filo shells. Bake at 350°F for 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds while still hot. Cool; garnish with orange peel curls and serve.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 60 (29% from fat); Total Fat 2g (sat 0g, mono <1g, poly 1g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 1g; Carbohydrate 11g; (Dietary Fiber <1g; Sugars 8g; ); Iron 0mg; Sodium 20mg; Calcium 4mg; Potassium 69mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.