Mango, Coconut and Lemongrass Salsa
Totally tropical pleasure with California raisins, too.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- Juice of 2 fresh limes
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced lemongrass
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 3 fresh ripe mangos; peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 1/2 cups California golden raisins
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup pink pickled ginger, cut in matchstick-size pieces
- 2 Thai red bird chiles, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
Measure coconut milk into saucepan and reduce to 1/4 cup over medium heat. Cool and combine with lime juice, fish sauce and lemongrass in blender. With blender running, slowly add oil and process to emulsify. Transfer to 2-quart mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients. Fold together gently but thoroughly. Set aside.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 120 (30% from fat); Total Fat 4g (sat 2g, mono 1g, poly 1g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 2g; Carbohydrate 21g; (Dietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 17g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 260mg; Calcium 26mg; Potassium 245mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.