- 13 Pounds French bread, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 6 Pounds cream cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 40 Cups sliced bananas (about 60 bananas)
- 8 Pounds apple-smoked bacon, diced 1/4-inch and cooked crisp
- 26 Cups California golden raisins
- 10 dozen large eggs
- 3 Gallons half and half
- 7 Cups granulated sugar
- 7 Cups melted butter
- 7 Cups pure maple syrup
- 8 Tablespoons ground cinnamon
- Pure maple syrup, as needed for service
Combine bread, cream cheese, banana slices, bacon, and raisins in very large mixing bowl; mix together well. Divide and transfer to 13 lightly greased 2-inch full-size hotel pans.
Combine eggs, half-and-half, sugar, butter and maple syrup in same mixing bowl, and whisk together. Divide and pour egg mixture over bread mixture in pans, pressing bread into egg mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
To serve, preheat oven to 35o° (300°F for convection oven). Remove plastic wrap, and sprinkle top of each pan with cinnamon. Cover with foil and bake at 350°F (300°F for convection oven), for 30 minutes; remove foil and bake 45 minutes more until lightly browned and set. Remove from oven, and let stand 10 minutes. Cut each pan 3X4 into 12 equal squares. Serve warm with warm syrup.