Mango Chile Glaze
- 1/2 Cup chopped mango
- 1/2 Cup pineapple preserves
- 1/2 Cup California golden raisins
- 1 chipotle chile, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 grilled chicken breast tenders (2 ounces each), sliced
- 1 Tablespoon Jamaican jerk spice
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 4 Ounces pepper Jack cheese
Combine ingredients for the glaze in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes. Then, purée in blender until smooth. Set aside.
Place grilled chicken on a baking sheet; sprinkle with jerk spice. Spoon some of the glaze over all and warm in oven. Meanwhile, heat a griddle or large nonstick pan and heat tortillas in batches. Top each tortilla with 2 slices of cheese and warm until the cheese is melted. Arrange a piece of chicken on each tortilla and spread with 1 tablespoon glaze. Roll into a cylinder and cut in half on the bias. Serve 2 halves per person.