- 1/2 Cup canned crushed pineapple in juice
- 1/2 Cup California golden raisins
- 1/2 Cup honey
- 1 Tablespoon canned chipotle pepper, minced
- 1 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 fresh (4 ounces each) salmon fillets
- Salt; as needed
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley; for garnish
Preheat oven to 400°F. In small bowl, mix pineapple, raisins, honey, chipotle pepper and ground cumin together till well blended. Set aside.
Arrange salmon fillets in greased shallow baking pan and sprinkle both sides with salt. Bake at 400°F for 5 minutes. Pour sauce over salmon; cover with foil and bake 8 minutes more. Remove foil and broil until brown and salmon flakes with a fork. Serve garnished with chopped parsley.