- 1 Package (1 pound 2 1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1 Container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 21/2 Cups California raisins
- 1 Jar (10 ounces) red maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 Jar (6 ounces) green maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 Cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 Cup broken walnuts
Heat oven to 350°F. Generously grease and flour 12-cup Bundt pan or 2 (8×4-inch) loaf pans. Combine cake mix, sour cream and eggs in large bowl. Mix at low speed until well combined. Beat at medium speed 2 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon into greased and floured pan.
Bake at 350°F for 55 to 60 minutes for Bundt cake or for 50 to 55 minutes for loaf cakes, or until top is deep golden brown. DO NOT UNDERBAKE. Cool slightly in pan. Remove from pan onto cooling rack. Cool completely. Brush top of cake with light corn syrup, if desired. Wrap tightly in foil. Store in refrigerator.