Gluten Free Curried Turkey and Raisin Salad Wraps
These wraps are healthy and delicious.
- 1 quart mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup yellow Thai curry paste
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, peeled, and finely grated
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 cup celery, minced
- 2 cups California raisins
- 4 cups roasted turkey breast, diced 1/2"
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 12 gluten free 9" wraps*
In a large mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, cury paste, ginger, cilantro, green onion, and celery. Mix well. Add the raisins and turkey to the mixing bowl, mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Making the Wraps: Place 1/2 cup of the turkey raisin salad on each wrap, fold the edges in and roll tightly.
Garnish: Place thinly sliced tomatoes and baby greens in the wrap and then proceed with rolling if preferred.
Note: Udi’s Gluten Free Wrap preferred.
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.