Submitted by: Craig Ponsford - Ponsford's Place - San Rafael, CA
|Natural Raisin Paste||0.133||40.00|
- Chop fresh rosemary finely.
- Briefly mix flours, baking powder, rosemary and salt in a bowl.
- Add natural raisin paste and mix until mixture is crumbly.
- Add water and mix until shaggy, press together and flatten into a rectangle.
- Chill for one hour, roll out and fold until dough becomes cohesive and roll to 1/4″ thick.
- Dock as desired and chill for 20 minutes.
- Take out and cut into 1″ wide strips, place on parchment-lined sheet pans.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 325°F. Crackers will be a deep golden brown.
(No Ratings Yet)
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.