- Chop fresh rosemary finely.
- Briefly mix flours, baking powder, rosemary and salt in a bowl.
- Add natural raisin paste and mix until mixture is crumbly.
- Add water and mix until shaggy, press together and flatten into a rectangle.
- Chill for one hour, roll out and fold until dough becomes cohesive and roll to 1/4″ thick.
- Dock as desired and chill for 20 minutes.
- Take out and cut into 1″ wide strips, place on parchment-lined sheet pans.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 325°F. Crackers will be a deep golden brown.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving(Calories from Fat %); ( );
Try Another Recipe
Gluten-Free Coconut Raisin Cookie
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
California Raisins are naturally sweet, no-added sugar!