- 1 bag (2.9 ounces) 97% fat-free microwave popcorn, popped
- 1/4 Cup sesame sticks
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 Cup shelled, roasted and salted pistachios
- 1 Teaspoon curry powder
- Olive oil-flavor cooking spray
- 11/4 Cups California raisins
Stir all ingredients except cooking spray and raisins together in a large bowl. Spray with cooking spray, tossing gently, until popcorn is well coated with spices; stir in raisins.
Nutrition Facts Per ServingCalories 150 (Calories from Fat 36%); Total Fat 6 ( Saturated Fat 1; Trans Fat 0; ); Cholesterol 0; Sodium 190; Potassium 203; Total Carbohydrate 23; Dietary Fiber 3; Sugars 13; Protein 3; Calcium 24; Iron 1;
Try Another Recipe
Chicken Congee with Chile-Raisin Oil
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
Did you know raisins are naturally low in sodium?