In large bowl, blend dressing, yogurt and curry powder. Add chicken, raisins, celery and green pepper; toss to coat well. Chill. Serve on spinach-lined plates.
Notes: To make a tasty seafood salad, substitute 1 pound small to medium shrimp, cleaned, cooked and shelled for chicken.
For heartier meal, spoon mixture into avocado or tomato halves.
- 1/2 Cup bottled low-calorie Russian salad dressing
- 2 Tablespoons low-calorie plain yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 Pound cooked chicken, diced
- 3/4 Cup California raisins
- 1/2 Cup sliced celery
- 1/2 Cup chopped green pepper
- 1 Package prewashed baby spinach leaves