In large bowl, whisk soy sauce, vegetable oil, vinegar and sesame oil together. Set aside.
In mixing bowl, combine shredded chicken with raisins and walnuts; pour one-half dressing over all; toss and set aside. Add lettuce, onions and cilantro to bowl with remaining dressing; toss thoroughly. Set aside. Cut small amount of bean threads into 4-inch lengths, and fry for a few seconds until ouffed; turn and fry other side and drain on paper towels. Repeat with remaining bean threads; divide and arrange on 6 individual plates or in baskets lined with aluminum foil. Divide and add salad mixture. Serve.
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 11/2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 11/2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Oriental sesame oil
- 2 Pounds shredded roasted chicken
- 1/2 Cup California natural raisins
- 1/2 Cup California golden raisins
- 1/4 Cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 Package (8 ounces) shredded iceberg lettuce
- 3/4 Cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 Cup chopped cilantro
- 2 Ounces Chinese bean thread (optional)
- Vegetable oil; for frying (optional)