- 1 can (8 3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 3/4 Cup California raisins
- 1/2 Cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 Cup chopped onion
- 1/4 Cup chopped red and/or green bell pepper
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 Teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Torn greens e.g. spinach, mustard, dandelion etc.
- 4 boned chicken breast halves (about 3 ounces each), sautéed or broiled
To make corn relish, in saucepan, combine corn, raisins, vinegar, onion, bell pepper, sugar, mustard seeds, dry mustard, salt and pepper flakes. Bring to boil; cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool. For each serving, line plate with greens; cut breast diagonally and fan out on greens. Top with relish; serve remaining relish on the side.