- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/4 Cup unsalted margarine or butter
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Teaspoon chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon paprika
- Pinch garlic powder
- 4 Drops hot pepper sauce
- 3 Cups (6 ounces) thin pretzel sticks
- 5 Cups assorted prepared cereal squares and/or puffs
- 1/2 Cup California raisins
- 1/2 Cup California golden raisins
Preheat oven to 300°F. Coat a large, shallow baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
In a small microwave-safe bowl, mix margarine, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt and hot pepper sauce together. Cover and microwave on high for about 1 minute or until margarine is almost melted. Stir together and set aside.
Measure pretzel sticks, cereal squares and puffs into baking pan. Drizzle with seasoning, lifting and stirring to coat as evenly as possible. Bake for 25 minutes at 300°F, stirring once in awhile to prevent burning. When mixture is crisp, stir in raisins and set aside to cool. Store in an airtight container.