California Raisin Relish
This peppery raisin and apple relish goes great with pork.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- 1/2 cup California raisins
- 1/4 cup finely diced fresh fennel
- 1/4 cup finely diced apple
- 1/4 cup finely diced celery
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and finely diced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper; to taste
Combine all ingredients in medium-sized bowl; toss to mix well.
Note: For serving suggestion, see recipe for Pork Tenderloin Salad with California Raisin Relish.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 80 (41% from fat); Total Fat 4g (sat 0.5g, mono 2g, poly <1g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 1g; Carbohydrate 11g; (Dietary Fiber 1g; Sugars 10g; ); Iron <1mg; Sodium 10mg; Calcium 12mg; Potassium 145mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.