California Raisin Raita
Submitted by: Jason Rogers
Indian inspired yogurt salad with California Raisins and Feta cheese.
- 1 cucumber; halved, seeded and diced
- 1 cup yogurt
- 3/4 cup California golden raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon ras al-hanout*
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese, drained
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallions
- 1 teaspoon diced jalapeno
In a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
Note: Ras al-hanout is a blend of Indian spices available at specialty stores.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 110 (12% from fat); Total Fat 1.5g (sat 1g, mono 0g, poly 0g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 5mg; Protein 4g; Carbohydrate 22g; (Dietary Fiber 1g; Sugars 18g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 105mg; Calcium 132mg; Potassium 349mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.