California Raisin Orange Bread
Basic Bread Dough with Sponge and California Raisins
- Ready Time :
- Four (4) hours before mixing combine ingredients for Sponge in mixer bowl and mix 3 minutes on low; then for 3 minutes more on medium. (Desired Sponge temperature is 78°F.) Ferment for 4 hours.
- Measure raisins into a bowl; cover with hot water and soak for 15 minutes. Drain for 5 minutes and let stand for at least 1 hour more or overnight.
- Combine Sponge and all other ingredients except raisins; mix 3 minutes on low speed and 8 minutes on medium. 2
- Add raisins and mix on low speed for 2 minutes. (Desired dough temperature is 78°F.) Let stand 30 minutes.
- Divide at desired weight; round and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Arrange rolls on greased baking sheets or mould loaves and set in baking pans.
- Proof for about 80 minutes.
- Bake at 400°F until done.
This recipe is found in the following categories:
(No Ratings Yet)
Comments are closed.