California Raisin Cinnamon Roll
Basic Sheeted Dough with California Raisins
|Nonfat milk powder||5||32||907.2|
|Lemon, vanilla or orange emulsion, to taste|
|Cinnamon-sugar, as needed|
- For Dough: Combine all ingredients except flour in mixer bowl and mix well.
- Add flour gradually and mix on medium-high speed for 6 minutes. Do not develop.
- Scale into 6 pieces of about 12.25 pounds each.
- For Roll in: Fold 3 pounds margarine into each 12.25-pound piece with two single folds and one double fold. Refrigerate overnight.
- Sheet each of these 6 pieces to 1/8-Inch thick. Sprinkle each piece with 2.5 pounds raisins and cinnamon-sugar, as desired, and roll up.
- For loaves, cut and shape each piece into 12 loaves or 75 cinnamon rolls. Dip in streusel and sprinkle with almonds, if desired. 2
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes. Glaze or ice as desired.
- Raisins in Real Hungarian Strudel
- Raisins in English Garibaldi Biscuits
- Raisins in Puff Pastry
- Raisins in Cinnamon Rolls.
This recipe is found in the following categories:
(No Ratings Yet)
Comments are closed.