California Raisin Chipotle Mustard Glaze
If spicy is your thing, this one can't be beat!
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons (2-1/4 ounces) Dijon mustard
- 3/4 (10-1/2 ounces) California raisin juice concentrate
- 1 (10-1/2 ounces) California raisin paste
- 6 tablespoons (3 ounces) olive oil
- 1 ounce chopped fresh garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon (2 grams) freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ( 1/4 ounce) fresh rosemary leaves only, chopped fine
- 1 ounce chipotle pepper canned in adobo sauce; stemmed, seeded and puréed
Combine all ingredients for glaze in blender or food processor and process until very smooth.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 150 (30% from fat); Total Fat 6g (sat 0g, mono 4g, poly 1g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 1g; Carbohydrate 29g; (Dietary Fiber 1g; Sugars 26g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 125mg; Calcium 26mg; Potassium 180mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.