California Raisin and Chocolate Chunk Muffins
- Ready Time :
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl; add butter and mix like pie crust.
- Beat eggs with buttermilk and sour cream. Stir into dry mixture until blended.
- Dust raisins with a little flour and add to mix along with chocolate chunks.
- Spoon into muffin Silpats. Mix ingredients for Praline Crumble together and sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 338°F (170°C) for about 25 minutes or until skewer comes out dry. Let cool and unmold.
This recipe is found in the following categories:
(No Ratings Yet)
Comments are closed.