California Raisin and Chocolate Chunk Muffins
|All purpose flour||1812 g||4 lb|
|Baking powder||82.5 g||3 oz|
|Baking soda||27.5 g||1 oz|
|Granulated sugar||436 g||15 oz|
|Butter, cold||660 g||23 oz|
|Eggs, 12 large||660 g||21 oz|
|Buttermilk||660 g||21 oz|
|Sour cream||225 g||8 oz|
|California golden raisins, plumped in water||200 g||7 oz|
|California natural raisins, plumped in water||200 g||7 oz|
|Barry Callebaut semisweet chocolate chunks, 1000 count||450 g||16 oz|
|Almonds, sliced and blanched||150 g||5 1/4 oz|
|Granulated sugar||300 g||10 1/2 oz|
|Egg whites, 2 large||60 g||2 oz|
- Ready Time :
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl; add butter and mix like pie crust.
- Beat eggs with buttermilk and sour cream. Stir into dry mixture until blended.
- Dust raisins with a little flour and add to mix along with chocolate chunks.
- Spoon into muffin Silpats. Mix ingredients for Praline Crumble together and sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 338°F (170°C) for about 25 minutes or until skewer comes out dry. Let cool and unmold.
This recipe is found in the following categories:
(No Ratings Yet)
Comments are closed.