- 10 multi-grain rice cakes
- 10 Tablespoons peanut butter or cream cheese (1 tablespoon per rice cake)
- 2 Cups California raisins
- 10 Cups shredded cheese (1 tablespoon per rice cake)
- 1 Cup various vegetables (broccoli, radishes, zucchini, carrots, celery)
- 1 Cup various nuts (almonds, cashews, pecans, walnuts, seeds)
- Different shaped pretzels, gold fish, sesame snacks; for decoration
Use the rice cakes as the base for the doodle, and use the peanut butter or cream cheese as the glue. Be artistic and enjoy your yummy creation! Then, eat it all up to grow tall and strong.
Nutritional analysis per serving (rice cake with cheese): Calories 221; Total Fat 6g, (sat 2g, mono 2g, 2g poly); Cholesterol 7mg; Protein 5g; Carbohydrates 39g ( Fiber 1g; Sugars 18g) Iron 1.5mg; Sodium 217mg; Calcium 87mg; Potassium 324mg.
Nutritional analysis per serving (rice cake with peanut butter): Calories 288; Total Fat 12g, (sat 2.5g, mono 5g, 4.5g poly); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 7g; Carbohydrates 42g; (Fiber 3g; Sugars 19g) Iron 1.7mg; Sodium 234mg; Calcium 46mg; Potassium 419mg.