Antipasto Salad with California Raisins
Submitted by: Roy Harland
A flavor-packed salad, side dish or light, healthy first course for an Italian-style buffet.
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 1/4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- Kosher or sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup canned or cooked garbanzo beans
- 1/2 cup canned or cooked red kidney beans
- 1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1/4 cup diced Roma tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1/2 cup California raisins
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
Whisk together first 7 ingredients. Stir in feta cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Rinse garbanzos, kidney beans and artichoke hearts in cold water; drain and dry on paper towels. Combine with remaining salad ingredients in medium bowl. Toss with dressing; cover and chill for at least 1 hour or overnight.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 180 (19% from fat); Total Fat 4g (sat 1g, mono 1.5g, poly 0g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 5mg; Protein 6g; Carbohydrate 31g; (Dietary Fiber 6g; Sugars 16g; ); Iron 2mg; Sodium 210mg; Calcium 49mg; Potassium 212mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.