- 11/2 Cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Cup Puffed Brown Rice Cereal (or crispy Rice Cereal)
- 3/4 Cup California Golden Raisins
- 1/4 Cup Dark Brown Sugar (packed)
- 2 Tablespoons Cocount Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup Sun Butter (sunflower seed butter)
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
Mix oats, brown rice cereal and raisins. Set aside. In a microwave safe dish, combine the remaining ingredients. Microwave for 30 seconds then stir. Microwave for 15 more seconds then stir until completely smooth. Pour mixture over oats and throughly mix until fully incorporated. Trasfer mixture into a foil lined 9×9 inch baking dish. Press oats down firmly with bottom of a cup or small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 6+ hours. Cut into bars and individually wrap with plastic wrap. Store in refrigerator and use withing 1 week.
Note: These granola bars soften when warm. Store in refrigerator until serving. Store in a cold lunchbox for on-the-go eating.