- 1 16 oz bag carrots
- 1 Cup pineapple, sliced cut into chunks
- 6 Ounces plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons pineapple juice
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/3 Cup California raisins
Finely shred carrots by hand or in a food processor. If using fresh pineapple, slice skin off the sides and cut into slices. Remove core and then cut rings into small bite sized pieces. In a bowl, mix yogurt, pineapple juice, lemon juice and honey. Toss shredded carrots, pineapple chunks and raisins into the bowl. Mix well to combine all ingredients. Chill in the refrigerator for a least 1 hour. Serve.