Waldorf Fruit Salad
- Serving Size: (1/4 cup vegetables/fruits)
- 9 cups cored and diced fresh apples
- 1/4 cup reconstituted frozen lemon juice concentrate
- 3/4 No.10 can canned mixed fruit, drained
- 1 3/4 cups chopped celery
- 2 cups California raisins
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
1. Sprinkle apples with lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
2. Combine apples, mixed fruit, celery, raisins, mayonnaise and nutmeg. Toss lightly to mix well.
3. Cover and chill until ready to serve, same day.
4. Add nuts just before serving. Toss lightly.
5. Portion with No.16 scoop (1/4 cup). Discard any leftovers.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 130 (23% from fat); Total Fat 3.5g (sat 0g, mono 1g, poly 2g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 2g; Carbohydrate 24g; (Dietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 21g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 15mg; Calcium 15mg; Potassium 226mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.