Vietnamese California Golden Raisin Relish
Vietnamese flavors make for an unforgettable raisin relish to top beef.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- 8 tablespoons unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup California golden raisins
- 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
Combine all ingredients in bowl and stir together well.
Note: For serving suggestion, see recipe for Vietnamese Beef Salad with Raisin Relish.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 120 (36% from fat); Total Fat 5g (sat 0.5g, mono 2g, poly 2g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 3g; Carbohydrate 18g; (Dietary Fiber 1g; Sugars 13g; ); Iron <1mg; Sodium 90mg; Calcium 15mg; Potassium 200mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.