Vagabond Baked Beans
Chopped raisin, onion and apple to dress up baked beans.
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup per serving
- 1 1/4 cups California natural or golden raisins
- 1 small onion
- 1 tart apple, pared
- 1/2 cup chopped ham
- 1 can (1 pound 15 ounces) baked beans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup catsup or chili sauce
Chop raisins, onion and apple. Combine all ingredients in bean pot or 1 1/2 quart casserole. Bake at 350°F for 45 to 60 minutes, or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 190 (6% from fat); Total Fat 1g (sat 0g, mono 0g, poly 0g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 5mg; Protein 7g; Carbohydrate 41g; (Dietary Fiber 7g; Sugars 27g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 200mg; Calcium 57mg; Potassium 526mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.