Whisk together the first 3 ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
Drain beans and rinse in a colander until the water runs clear. Shake the colander to remove as much water as possible. Turn into a mixing bowl. Drain tuna; break apart and add to beans. Stir in dressing, red onions, currants and parsley.
Line a bowl or platter with shredded radicchio. Mound salad on top and serve at room temperature.
- 5 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 6 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher or sea salt and freshly ground black pepper; to taste
- 2 Cans (15 ounces each) small white beans
- 2 Cans (6 ounces each) Italian tuna packed in olive oil
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped red onion
- 3/4 Cup California Zante currants
- 1/3 Cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 small head radicchio, shredded